Christian Woodfordis is hosting a private workshop in Warrnambool, Victoria!
The day will be filled with information about how athletes can maximise their potential in their chosen sports’ using proven WSSC training methods. These very same methods have been used to prepare thousands of athletes, including numerous AFL, NBL, A-League and Olympic level athletes - among many more!
This workshop will give you real world athletic development programming and educate you via performance science, art & proven WSSC training systems to create bigger, stronger, faster & more efficient athletes.
What You're Going To Learn
- The Physiology Of Neuromuscular Performance
- Energy System Interplay & How Rest Periods Are Critical For Power & Speed Development.
- A Comprehensive Overview Of The Force/Velocity Curve & It's Relation To Maximizing Athletic Development
- 5 Areas To Maximal Neuromuscular Power Development
- Practical Application: It's Not All Theory! Come Prepared To Move We'll Be Covering The Foundations Of Speed & Sprinting Mechanics & More!
- Q&A - Get Your Chance To Ask Your Questions To Industry Leaders On All Things Pertaining To The Athlete Development Industry.
Time: 10AM - 5PM, 8th July (Sunday).