The best performance coach in Australia is coming back to the Sunshine Coast, QLD.
12 SPOTS ONLY.
Christian Woodford and owner of newly opened EXALTO Performance, Jordan Potts will be presenting WSSC's infamous Strength, Power, Speed Workshop. The day will be filled with practical information about how coachs can maximise their athletes/clients physical potential in their chosen sports’ through WSSC training methods that have been used on thousands of athletes over the last decade. These very same methods have been used to prepare thousands of athletes, from numerous AFL, NBL, A-League and Olympic level athletes.
This workshop will give you real world information on how to program for athletic development and educate you via performance science, art and proven WSSC training systems to create bigger, stronger, faster more efficient athlete. Even if you don't train an athlete who competes in sport, these methods can be applied to any individual who has aspirations to improve their physical performance.
What You're Going To Learn
- The Physiology Of Neuromuscular Performance
- Energy System Interplay & How Rest Periods Are Critical For Power & Speed Development.
- A Comprehensive Overview Of The Force/Velocity Curve & It's Relation To Maximizing Athletic Development
- 5 Areas To Maximal Neuromuscular Power Development
- Practical Application: It's Not All Theory! Come Prepared To Move We'll Be Covering The Foundations Of Speed & Sprinting Mechanics & More!
- Q&A - Get Your Chance To Ask Your Questions To Industry Leaders On All Things Pertaining To The Athlete Development Industry.