3 TICKETS LEFT
The time has come Queensland!
Christian Woodford x Woodford Sport Science Consulting is coming to you!
Alongside Christian Woodford is WSSC Performance Coach Alexander Sandalis teaming up with ex WSSC intern and local coach Jordan Potts and Coach/Owner of Pegasus PT, Angus Smith to present the Strength, Power, Speed Workshop. The day will be filled with information about how athletes can maximise their potential in their chosen sports’ using proven WSSC training methods.
These very same methods have been used to prepare thousands of athletes, including numerous AFL, NBL, A-League and Olympic level athletes - among many more!
This workshop will give you real world athletic development programming and educate you via performance science, art & proven WSSC training systems to create bigger, stronger, faster & more efficient athletes.
What You're Going To Learn
- The Physiology Of Neuromuscular Performance
- Energy System Interplay & How Rest Periods Are Critical For Power & Speed Development.
- A Comprehensive Overview Of The Force/Velocity Curve & It's Relation To Maximizing Athletic Development
- 5 Areas To Maximal Neuromuscular Power Development
- Practical Application: It's Not All Theory! Come Prepared To Move We'll Be Covering The Foundations Of Speed & Sprinting Mechanics & More!
- Q&A - Get Your Chance To Ask Your Questions To Industry Leaders On All Things Pertaining To The Athlete Development Industry.
10AM - 5PM, 28th October (Saturday).
Pegasus PT: 4/11 Gibson Rd, Noosaville, QLD, 4566
NOTE TO UNI STUDENTS USING THE SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE: You must show you're student ID card to gain entry.