FIRST 5 TICKET PURCHASES GET A FREE PIECE OF WSSC APPAREL
- Advanced warm up techniques before a session using SMR (self-myofascial release) and activation - used to refine the warm up process
- Breathing mechanics and how it applies to lifting
- How to lift weights correctly through more advanced exercises
- Different types of conditioning workouts
- Greater recovery strategies
- How to design and effective session
This workshop is for women who…
… want to improve their lifting confidence and/or knowledge to use the weights room in the gym
… are exercise science/human movement students that want to learn how to lift correctly
… want to prevent injury or work around an injury while still lifting weights safely
This 3.5 hour workshop is very practical and hands on. Coach Jess has written and designed it to help women level up and have confidence in themselves and their knowledge when it comes to using weights, lifting correctly and designing their own sessions so they get the most out of their gym experience.
WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
- A booklet for you to make notes in and refer back to whenever you need to
- Some equipment for you to keep
- Entry into a private facebook group with on going access to coach Jess so you can keep asking questions and other amazing women who will be there to help celebrate your wins no matter how big or small!
- Some amazing practical knowledge that you will be able to use for the rest of your life
DATE / LOCATION
Date: August 29th 2020
Time: 9am – 1.30pm
Location: 97 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189
What do I bring? Some water, a pen to take notes with, and wear gym clothes