We can finally announce that the long awaited L2 workshop will be held on the October 5-6. It has been deliberately a long time coming because we have put a lot of time and money into developing this course.
Christian Woodford B.App.Sci (HONS) and Senior Coach Jay Ellis BExSc/HM (MSportSc) combine together for Woodfords most in depth and advanced educational event we've ever hosted. For the first time we are now offering a progression to our Level 1 strength, power, speed workshop: LEVEL 2.
In L1 we layed the foundation ✔️
L2 we build the house ✔️
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP WILL ONLY BE OFFERED TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE INVESTED IN OUR L1 WORKSHOP so that will give you the opportunity to attend the L2.
THE $50 OFF EARLY BIRD SPECIAL WILL BE RUNNING UNTIL 1 WEEK BEFORE THE WORKSHOP. GET IN EARLY TO SAVE.
Workshop Content Outline:
- Olympic lifts for sport performance
- Principles of dynamic correspondence
- Concurrent training protocol
- Force-velocity profiling
- Programming cluster sets for hypertrophy, strength and power
- I will not just give you the fish I will teach you HOW to fish.
- How I break down each phase (accumulation/intensification/motor learning)
- Practical applications of post activation potentiation
- RTP case study (one of Christians pro athletes)
And together we will go over “combine prep hacks” such as neural priming, starting positions for speed and jumps, optimising beep results etc.
With a special announcement that we will have a special guest presenter who has worked in College Football and the NFL! (Not many in Australia can say that).