Christian Woodford B.App.Sci (HONS) and Senior Coach Jay Ellis BExSc/HM (MSportSc) combine together for 20+ years of experiences to present Woodford's infamous Level 1 2 DAY strength, power and speed workshop.
BONUS: If you or your friend purchase one ticket at $349.00 to attend for the full weekend we will allow you to bring any of your staff for an additional $50! This is not capped by how many people you can bring, however we only have a limited amount of spots so if you are interested click the link below and act now...no need to read any further.
In L1 we layed the foundation ✔️
L2 we build the house ✔️
Note: The Level 1 workshop is a prerequisite for the Level 2 workshop that is now available to get tickets to.
THE $50 OFF EARLY BIRD SPECIAL WILL BE RUNNING UNTIL 1 WEEK BEFORE THE WORKSHOP. GET IN EARLY TO SAVE.
Why are we running this workshop?
- To improve the ability to practically apply fundamental sport science principles into the applied setting. The issue we see is exercise science students and coaches is that they have the theory, but limited practical application.
- Theory + real world practical application = strong coaching. The combination of ART and SCIENCE, that's what we teach in this workshop.
Workshop Content Outline:
Day 1 (Jay Ellis)
- Breathing Mechanics - the science of breathing and it's application on the body systems
- Mobility/Movement Sequencing
- SMR (Self Myofascial Release) & Activation Strategies for Warm Up & Recovery
- Optimizing Warm up Through Using Flow
- Foundational Anatomy & Physiology
- Screening for Compound Lifts
Day 2 (Christian Woodford)
- 5 Areas of Maximal Neuromuscular Strength & Power Development
- Energy System Interplay / Neuromuscular Recovery Rates
- Neuroscience Principals discovered from Christian's honors.
- The practical application of how the force velocity curve applies to athletic development and human performance.
- WSSC Programming / Periodization Methodology
- Understanding speed and power and the cue's and progressions we use with our athletes.
- Practical component breaking down the RDL, squat and deadlift.
INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE EMAIL GEOFF@WOODFORDSSC.COM TO ORGANISE YOUR PAYMENT PLAN
Date/Time: July 27-28th (Saturday & Sunday) 10AM - 5PM
Location: Woodford Sport Science Consulting (Moorabbin) 41 Roberna St, Moorabbin VIC 3189